06 September 2007

Bootstrap "Social" Networks

I've received an invitation to have an Austin SCORE presence on the Bootstrap Online Social Network. I am only vaguely familiar with Facebook etc, though I understand the concept. And, for small business marketing, I certainly understand the value of networks of people.

I'm not conversant, yet, with all the Bootstrap terminology. They have their own model for business trajectory and skill sets. I registered SCORE #249 as a "mentor." That may be a misnomer, since we often are looking for more traditional business plans and funding.

The price was right, however, FREE!

I've added a new links category on the left side for small business networks and groups in the 5 county area which is our prime source of clients. The small business links are for more national and general sites.

Update: I found a site that has a number of networking hints and articles.

No comments: